Thursday, October 30, 2008

You know what I hate?

You know what I hate? When I rush upstairs to grab a drink during a commercial and I have to waste like three seconds of my precious time switching the ice dispenser from crushed to cubed. Everyone in the house likes their ice crushed; I like my ice cubed. I fuckin HATE crushed ice. It's so fuckin irritating. Like, when you're drinking your drink, a little sliver of ice will sneak into your mouth and then, once it's there, you either have to swallow it or waste a few precious seconds on crunching it. Then you're left with that little puddle of cold water in your mouth and it TOTALLY takes away from your delicious beverage of choice. Steups. Hmph.

You know what I hate? I've been watching a lot of A Baby Story on television and I hate it when people say "Congratulations!" whenever someone has a baby. What the fuck for??? What the fuck do people say that shit for?! It's not like the new mommy is Mary or anything. Mary! Now THAT is someone who deserved all the "Congratulations!" in the world. What am I talking about? Okay, check this out. Here is a chick who got knocked up WITHOUT the luxury of doing the horizontal polka. I mean, one day she's all gravy baby, total virgin, then next day, bam, she's carrying God's baby. I mean, can you imagine having God as your baby's daddy?! Hmph! So, anyways, she ends up having the kid in a manger. No hospital or at home with a midwife...in a fuckin manger, yo. And I'm almost positive that there were no epidurals back then... Hmph! Imagine that... So, I think it's fine to say "congratulations!" to a chick like Mary. But not to some chick who spread her legs and accidentally or purposely forgot to make rico suave wear a condom. I mean, having a baby is cool and what not, but I just don't get the "congratulations!" "Wow!...cool!...welcome to 18 - no, 30 - years of hell!"...those are more fitting for the joy of a new baby...but not "congratulations!". Steups. Hmph.

You know what I hate? When you go thru the drive-thru at a fast-food place and they forget to give you the sauce. Like the other day, I went to Wendy's and ordered some chicken nuggets. Then I got home - and I was fuckin STARVING, eh - and realized that that lil fuckin nasty weavehead bitch forgot to give me my fuckin barbecue sauce! I mean, it was bad enough that she had that nasty ass attitude that is only befitting of most dreadful fast-food employees, but then to forget my fuckin barbecue sauce on top of it?! So, I had to dump my chicken nuggets. :( And I was SO pissed I felt like driving back to Wendy's, luring that stupid ass fast-food girl outside and then running her over with my car while hollering, "How dare you forget my fuckin barbecue sauce, bitch!" at the top of my lungs. I mean, her paycheck doesn't decrease with each barbecue sauce she hands out to customers. So what the fuck is it to her to give me my damn barbecue sauce? Who in the blue fuck eats chicken nuggets without barbecue sauce, anyway??? I would've done it, you know. But the light on the gas indicator had gone on right as I pulled into the driveway and I would've had to put gas in my car if I wanted to go back out. :S Steups. Hmph.

Speaking of gas, you know what I hate? The fact that there are people out there who are not going to vote for Obama. WHAT THE FUCK?! Seriously??? Steups. The country is in such a state and to even toy with the idea of electing someone who is going to perpetuate that... That boggles my mind. I have nothing against McCain or Republicans but it's pretty obvious that their way is not working. We need change...and I voted for it yesterday morning. And then I turned on the television last night and saw Change's thirty-minute prime-time ad and cried the whole way through. The man gives me goose pimples...When I watch him speak, I can't help but to think, "This must be what it felt like to watch Martin Luther King, Jr. speak all those years ago..." He takes my breath away... And I don't like him just because he's black, eh. I like him because he's intelligent, hard-working, well-spoken, classy and representative of what America needs...change. And then to see him on television last night alongside Bill Clinton, one of the greatest presidents to have ever served the United States of America... When Bill Clinton was in power, life was good, eh. Shit, my family and I moved up outta the hood back when Clinton was in power. Cuz shit was just so good back then... *Sigh* I'm excited about next Tuesday! :)

I'm going to go think of some more shit I hate.

2 comments:

  1. Thats awesome. You are really full of anger. Your little rant hear reminds me of Peter's "you know what really grinds my gears" segment on Family Guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha! Gotta love Peter, eh!

    How did you find my blog???

    ReplyDelete