Monday, February 25, 2013

My Little Sister's All Edu-Mah-Cated Now!!!

I know I've been missing in action for a very  long time, but I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

And I'm going to be catching you guys up, post by post, on what's been going on since we last spoke.

Below is a brief collage of one of my highlights this past December, my little sister's graduation from undergrad in Jacksonville, Alabama. It was the first time I'd seen my family since April and a good time was had by all.

After spending time with the family in Alabama, I drove over to Atlanta to catch up with my friend Sania, a.k.a Pumpkin. I also got to see my long lost friend, John. I hadn't seen him since elementary school and reconnected on Facebook a few years ago, wherein he promptly reminded me that we share the same birthday. The fact that he remembered something like that all these years later was all I needed to move forward with rebuilding our friendship. I had a great time catching up with Sania and John - and a good time was had by all.

                                             Mi Familia


                                          Sania (Pumpkin)


                                          John


No comments:

Post a Comment