Last month, I told you guys about the fiasco I went through
when I finally decided to get a pair of the Steve Madden Croquet flats I had
been eyeing for a while. I liked the magenta color I’d gotten, but I just kept
thinking about the purple…and how much more awesome they would look with my
outfit.
So I called Steve Madden to make ABSOLUTELY sure that they
were in fact all out of the shoes in purple – as I was told from the store I went
in to order them from. But, to my surprise, the rep on the phone told me that there
were two stores in the entire country that had the shoes in my size and in
purple – one in New York and one in California – and that I should call them to
confirm. Of course, the closer New York store said that they did not have the
shoes, but, luckily, the store in California confirmed that they did.
So I went into the same Steve Madden store to return the
magenta colored ones and have them get on the phone with the California store
to arrange the shipping of my purple ones. I made a little bit of a stink about
the whole situation – because it was their lazy asses who told me there were no
purples ANYWHERE to begin with – so they ended up waiving the shipping fee.
Fast forward to a week later and…
I’m in love!!!
(Please ignore my flipper feet!)



No comments:
Post a Comment