Saturday, August 25, 2012

Better Late Than Never: Congratulations to (Home Team) Miami Heat 2012 NBA Champions!!!

I know I'm EXTREMELY late with this one but a girl's been busy! And there was just no way in the world that I would ever neglect to big up home team. Lebron finally won his ring and I have to say that I was quite impressed with dude. He was always very well-spoken and interviewed well, showed true sportsmanship (even when it was clear that the Heat were going to clobber the Thunder) and, plain and simple, played his heart out.

While following the playoffs, I maybe kinda sorta fell for that Kevin Durant... There was just something about him... For starters, he doesn't look like all the others; he's skinnier and lankier...too cute! And he just looks like that guy in your class or in your office who you could just shoot the shit and grab lunch with. *LOVES HIM!!!* When his team lost and he walked into the locker room and held on to his mom and cried... it destroyed me...I don't know why...it just did. But, he's so young and hungry, I have a feeling we'll be seeing him and his boys back for next year's playoffs!

Here are a few of my favorite pics from the championship game:






Congratulations to James, Wade, Bosch & (Jay-Z's little brother) Chalmers! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment