So the temperature is starting to dip and everybody’s
whipping out their fall wear. Scarves, tights, boots and… SWEATERS!
So a couple of months ago, during the summer, I wore a
blazer that I had gotten when I started my new job last year. It’s from
Marshalls and I’ve spent more money than I paid for it getting it altered
around the waist and in the lining of the arms. Anyway, when I finally wore it,
for some reason or another, it looked…tired…and scraggly. It had all these
super tiny lint balls on it and, no matter how often I used my lint roller,
they would not come off.
A friend of mine took notice and informed me that I needed a
lint shaver.
“A what?” I asked, upset that I hadn’t figured it out
myself, earlier.
“A lint shaver,” she repeated, more quietly, as if she had
realized it were some kind of secret.
A couple of months later, as it is sweater season and I have
a few sweaters that are in need of some lint shaving, as well, I finally hopped
on Amazon and ordered one! No more donating old sweaters to the Salvation Army or Goodwill and throwing away my hard-earned money! Obnoxious, unsightly lint on my clothing: 0 Points;
Me: A hundred-frickin-million!!! J
Click here to see the lint shaver I bought (keep in mind that it’ll
need two double-A batteries). Below are some pics of my sweater and blazer both before and
after I used the lint shaver. Let me know what you think!!!
Left side: Before; Right Side: After
Left side: Before; Right Side: After
Before
After
No comments:
Post a Comment