Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Eyebrow Bar at Nordstrom

While browsing the make-up counters at Nordstrom several months ago, I noticed several of the workers there sporting the most beautiful eyebrows I'd ever seen. After some questioning, I found out that most of them had gotten their eyebrows done at the eyebrow bar right there in Nordstrom. It turns out that some Nordstrom stores have eyebrows bars and some don't. I decided right then and there that I would grow my eyebrows out for the next couple of months and get them done at this impressive eyebrow bar right before my cousin's wedding in late September.

After walking around town with eyebrows that would make the cavemen in the Geico commercials jealous, it was finally time to have my babies done! On the day of, it dawned on me that I should maybe call. To my surprise, the eyebrow lady informed me that she was booked up a month out! I must have sounded desperate, though, because she promised me that she would contact me if she had any appointments open up in the evening so I could make it over after work. A few hours later, I got the wonderful call and raced over there after work for my very first eyebrow experience at the Nordstrom eyebrow bar.

It was a steep $30 but I absolutely loved it! It was Nordstrom, after all, so the customer service was superb! I plan on going back every month or so as I've vowed not to ever let my eyebrows get as bad as they usually get ever again! Unfortunately, I only managed to snap some "after" pics but, nonetheless, check out the proof of the fabulousness below! 

                                       



What do you think? Love it or leave it?
Click here to find a Nordstrom eyebrow bar near you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment