1.
I find it absolutely disheartening that people fail to agree with me in my
notion that
Mario Chalmers looks like Jay-Z.
2. I can NEVER drive near water without having horrible thoughts of my car veering
out of control, plunging in and me dying a horrible death, trapped in my car and
drowning.
3. It never fails. I can join the shortest of lines and, all of a sudden, it becomes the
longest. And all of the people who joined all the longer lines WAY after I joined
the short line, usually end up getting through before me. I don't get it. It never fails.
4. I am extremely slow at going down escalators. I watch all the springy-kneed people
bounce past me and I scowl at my stiff knees.
5. For a while now, I've been having this recurring dream where I find myself trying to
play it cool while in Beyonce's (my wifey) presence but yearning deep down inside
for her to notice and befriend me. I adore her, but even I would be inclined to
agree with others in their notion that these dreams are indeed somewhat
pathetic.
Mario Chalmers looks like Jay-Z.
2. I can NEVER drive near water without having horrible thoughts of my car veering
out of control, plunging in and me dying a horrible death, trapped in my car and
drowning.
3. It never fails. I can join the shortest of lines and, all of a sudden, it becomes the
longest. And all of the people who joined all the longer lines WAY after I joined
the short line, usually end up getting through before me. I don't get it. It never fails.
4. I am extremely slow at going down escalators. I watch all the springy-kneed people
bounce past me and I scowl at my stiff knees.
5. For a while now, I've been having this recurring dream where I find myself trying to
play it cool while in Beyonce's (my wifey) presence but yearning deep down inside
for her to notice and befriend me. I adore her, but even I would be inclined to
agree with others in their notion that these dreams are indeed somewhat
pathetic.
No comments:
Post a Comment